Sunday’s Italian lunch: baked broccoli with feta and olives, horse meat, bruschetta and antipasti.
Oven baked bread, served with oregano and olive oil.
Horse meat: pan roasted and then served with olive oil, chilli flakes, balsamic vinegar, salt, spring onion.
Baked broccoli (previously boiled in salted water) with black olives and feta cheese.
Black olives and green olives stuffed with peppers.
Sundried tomatoes and French baguette.
- Oven Roasted Broccoli. (workofheartandsoul.wordpress.com)
- Bruschetta, serve as freshly chopped or a puréed spread, that’s the question… (thewhitedish.wordpress.com)
- Bruschetta (lmcurley.wordpress.com)
- Bruschetta: The Ultimate Antipasta (3freligion.wordpress.com)
- (Greek) Bruschetta in a Bowl (cupcakesandconcealer.wordpress.com)
- Tofu Feta Spinach Pie (chefceaser.wordpress.com)
- Baking-bag tender turkey with garlic potatos, asparagus, broccoli and craneberriesauce with carnation (holytastebuds.wordpress.com)
- Arrivederci, Cinque Terre…Bon Voyage (96daysandabackpack.wordpress.com)
- My Experiences with Horse Meat… (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- To eat or not to eat….. (zahoruikodana.wordpress.com)