A simple, delicious, low fat and quick recipe for week days. Because dieting shouldn’t be boring or tasteless!!!
Fresh seabass 2 fillets (Tesco’s “The Saucy Fish Co”) + sea salt, black pepper and rosemary;
cook in the oven for 20 min at 220′, serve hot.
Tesco mushroom selection with parsley (chestnut and button mushrooms, etc.) 160gr
10 cherry tomatoes and 3tbsp tomato passata
2 tbsn red wine, red chilli flakes, basil and salt;
cook passata and tomatoes in a saucepan with less than 1 cm of water, after a few minutes add the mushrooms and the seasoning, but only add the wine during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Baked Tomatoes With Mushrooms And Basil (ireport.cnn.com)
- Weekend Project: Slow-Roasted Tomatoes (williams-sonoma.com)
- Fish with Rainbow Sizzle (spoonful.com)
- Rib Eye Fillet Steaks with Red Wine Sauce | Babble (babble.com)
- Chip-Crusted Fish Fillets w/ Fried Sliced Fingerling Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas… (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- How to Peel, Seed and Dice a Tomato (williams-sonoma.com)
- Pizza with Onions, Mushrooms & Brie (williams-sonoma.com)
- Braised Chicken With Tomatoes, Wine and Mushrooms (spoonful.com)
- Today’s Recipe: Grilled Squash and Orzo Salad with Pine Nuts and Mint (williams-sonoma.com)
- Pasta Sauce with Dried Mushrooms and Red Wine (andreasgardencooking.com)