Light recipe: baked carrots with oil, rosemary and chilli flakes.
PS. I cooked them in boiling water for a few minutes before baking.
- Carrot muffins with walnuts – Christmas is just around the corner! (sscooking.wordpress.com)
- Spicy Carrot Soup (juliesfamilykitchen.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Potato Carrot Soup (wannabestayathome.wordpress.com)
- Rosemary Carrot Fries (simplyafoodaddiction.wordpress.com)
- Carrot and Coriander Soup (foodtravelfashion.wordpress.com)
- A Bake in the Life: Carrot and Coriander Soup (athompson1525.wordpress.com)
- Movie Night Noms: Roasted Carrots and Swiss Chard (snarfnomblog.wordpress.com)
- Soup Rx: Carrot & Rosemary (lunchboxrx.wordpress.com)
- Carrot & Walnut Cake (lgdekker.wordpress.com)
- Carrot Soup with Roasted Chickpeas (theintolerantstudent.wordpress.com)