Wash and cut the strawberries, place them in a bowl and add lime juice. Add lime slices and caster sugar, leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and then serve!
- Inspired Spinach & Strawberry Salad (passied.wordpress.com)
- N.E.E.T. Magazine Feature // Strawberry-Balsamic Salad with Candied Pecans and Goat Cheese (katieatthekitchendoor.com)
- Avocado-Strawberry Salad with Orange Vinaigrette (thebittenword.com)
- Tasty Fruit Salad Recipe (everythinggl.com)
- Berry Salad Recipe (healthstyler.com.au)