In a mixer or smoothie machine, mix the following:
one cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
one cup milk
2 cups pistachios ( in powder or whole ) without skin
half cup grated dark chocolate
1 and 1/2 tbsp raising powder
Bake for c/a 30 minutes, 200 degrees c/a oven.
Let it cool and sprinkle some white sugar on the top… Enjoy!
PS. If you like, you can spread melted chocolate on the top instead of sugar.
- Pistachio Pudding Cake (reneespindle.wordpress.com)
- Lime cake with orange blossom and pistachios recipe (telegraph.co.uk)
- Pistachio Cake (pintertesting.com)
- Turkey: Pistachio Turkish Delight Cake with Rose Buttercream (thewayfaringbaker.com)
- Pistachio Layer Cake (flourtrader.blogspot.com)
- Chocolate Chip, Pear and Pistachio Cake (dessertcrisis.wordpress.com)
- pistachio, cardamon and coffee cake (luffymoogan.wordpress.com)
- Strawberry and Pistachio Tiramisu for my 24th! (quattromaniblog.wordpress.com)
- Greece: Honey and Pistachio Cake with Yoghurt Frosting (thewayfaringbaker.com)
- 1 of 12 Tastes Of Christmas :: PISTACHIO TRUFFLES (nancyyard.wordpress.com)