Bizarre ideas… Lasagna parcel.
A funny ( but not really successful ) experiment ….
Firstly I boiled some water in a pot, then softened the lasagna sheets in it for a few seconds. When removed from water, lay each sheet on a dish ( don’t break them).
In a baking tray, spread some olive oil and then cover bottom and sides with the lasagna sheets. Fill in with ricotta and steamed spinach, seasoned with salt, chilli flakes, black pepper. Cover the top with one more lasagna sheet and fold the sides so as to make a parcel ( see pic ).
Season the top with olive oil, salt, black pepper or oregano; bake for circa 15 min.
- Eggplant lasagne (greekgypsycafe.wordpress.com)
- Lasagne with roasted vegetables (instructables.com)
- Lasagne (patriciaangelika.wordpress.com)
- Eggplant, Tomato & Leek Lasagne (minsmash.com)
- Paleo Pumpkin Lasagne (tinykitchenstories.com)
- Lasagna (dadwhats4dinner.wordpress.com)
- Meat Lasagna (Gluten Free/ Dairy Free) (sandisallergyfreerecipes.net)
- Seafood Lasagna (fitnfabfoody.com)
- Lasagne (ladolcezzadimangiare.wordpress.com)
- Veggie Lasagna (justwanttohavefun25.wordpress.com)