For the shortcrust pastry you can follow Jamie Oliver’s instructions here .
When this is ready, let it cool, then decorate with custard and fruits. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
The custard I used:
- Foodie Friday: Strawberry Mascarpone Crostata (daweddings.wordpress.com)
- Nutella Crostata (caustedishungry.wordpress.com)
- Spiced Crostata (culturalandculinaryadventurer.wordpress.com)
- Raspberry &Spiced Apple Pie…Winter Warmer!! (greedybread.wordpress.com)
- JUNE: tis the Season to EAT … (cookingpotblog.wordpress.com)
- Pear and cranberry crostata (in other words, a free form tart; also Egg-free) (bakinghotinessex.wordpress.com)
- 4th July Blueberry and Raspberry Tart (bakersdiet.wordpress.com)
- Strawberries, Rhubarb and… Cheese? (pripyet.wordpress.com)
- From tarte au riz to Pastéis de Nata – with Fregola Sarda and Cocoa Whole Spelt Puff Pastry (foodviewberlin.com)
- a story in two parts … Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Vanilla Cardamom Roasted Rhubarb (stresscake.wordpress.com)