Hi all! Today I was in the mood for a pasta with a nice cream, so I came up with the following idea.
Fill a large cooking pot with 2 L. of water (or depending on the amount of pasta you wanna cook) to cook up to 100 gr. of spaghetti.
Add a couple of pinches of salt – some people also add a tbsp of olive oil (this will help to stop the pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pot).
When the water is boiling, add the spaghetti as quickly as possible and stir it around to separate them.
Then slowly push them against the base of the pot until they all disappear under the water.
Cook as per indication on the package, usually up to 12 minutes, on medium heat.
When ready, pour the pasta and water into a strainer/colander. Remove any excess water. Allow the water to drain.
Defrost the shrimps, remove the shells and rinse.
Heat a few tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan on low heat, together with the shrimps, a garlic clove and a chilli pepper cut in 4 pieces.
Stir for 5 minutes or until cooked, then add the crème fraiche, black pepper and a pinch of salt.
Cook on low heat for 3 minutes, add the pasta to the cream and stir for one more minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- Shades of Green (deliciousonadollar.com)
- Lemony Shrimp Linguine with Ricotta, Fennel and Spinach (seattlefoodshed.wordpress.com)
- Garlic Shrimp And Pasta Recipe (ireport.cnn.com)
- Shrimp Linguine and Garlic Knots Bread (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- My own recipe : Pasta with Shrimp in Garlic Sauce (noelle1975.wordpress.com)
- Greek Yogurt Shrimp and Pasta (themelodyofcooking.com)
- Zatarain’s New Orleans Style Pasta Dinner Shrimp Scampi w…. (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Andalusian Tiger Shrimp (lazizabites.wordpress.com)
- Skinny Thai Shrimp Pasta (backforsecondsblog.com)
- New Recipes (ordinarylifeisextraordinary.wordpress.com)