Risotto … again! This time with spinach and green olives!
To prepare it, please read my previous risotto post with mushrooms and asparagus. Just replace asparagus and mushrooms with spinach, 1 garlic clove and green olives. Also add a spoon of light butter at the end before serving to make it creamier. Do not use wine nor apple vinegar; for the broth just use a vegetable stock cube.
- Mushroom and asparagus risotto with apple vinegar and no butter… (chocolatespoonandthecamera.wordpress.com) ***
- Fresh Spinach, Arugula and Lemon Risotto (karistaskitchen.com)
- Barley Risotto with Roasted Veggies and Spinach.. (peppermintteathyme.wordpress.com)
- Speedy weeknight suppers: asparagus and tarragon risotto recipe (telegraph.co.uk)
- Wild asparagus make a fabulous risotto! (pomodoriwonderland.wordpress.com)
- Crispy Skin Salmon with Asparagus, Pea and Spinach Risotto (stefiani98.wordpress.com)
- Spring Vegetable Risotto with Bacon (hauteapplepie.com)
- In a Word, Patience. Wait. I mean Risotto. (jazzkitchenblog.wordpress.com)
- Key to stress-free risotto: Know when to leave it alone (triblive.com)