For the pesto:
– Sun dried tomatoes ( around 10, chopped ), mint, pine-nuts, loads of olive oil ( say i.e. 2 espresso cups or more if you cook for more than 2 people )
– mix all ingredients with a food processor for 30 seconds
When the pasta is ready, drain it, put it back in the pot and mix it to the pesto.
Add breadcrumbs and stir for 1 minute or so.
Serve adding some Parmesan cheese.
- Pasta with Mead-Soaked Dried Figs, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Cheese Sauce (littlemissnihilist.wordpress.com)
- Sun-dried Bacon and Pepper Tagliatelle (nataliejdent.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Pasta (kyliekitchen.wordpress.com)
- Four-Cheese Sun-Dried Tomato Mac & Cheese + How-To Video (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- Grilled Chicken, Fontina, and Sundried Tomato Aioli Panini (whenisdinner.wordpress.com)
- Sun Dried Tomato Tortellini (cookingwithmrc.wordpress.com)
- Sun-Dried Tomato-Caramelized Onion Sauce w/ Quinoa, Spinach, & Chicken (thesmartcookiecook.com)