A portion of couscous +
a portion of grilled halloumi +
a portion of Tesco stir fry vegetables, asparagus and mushrooms stir fried with soy sauce.
Season with lemon, black pepper and salt if you like.
- Grilled Halloumi with Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette (littlemissnihilist.wordpress.com)
- Toasted Halloumi and Sesame Seeds with Mixed Green Leaves and Sweet Mango. (whatscookingmum.wordpress.com)
- Portobello mushroom & halloumi burger served with paprika chips & lemon mayo (missthriftycook.wordpress.com)
- Tofu Tacos with a Twist (myasmusingsblog.wordpress.com)
- Eggplant: To Stir or Fry (or Both)? (justthetritip.wordpress.com)
- Five Quick & Easy Meals I’m Loving Lately: #1 The Stir-Fry (srshkitchen.wordpress.com)
- Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry (pomegranatekitchen.wordpress.com)
- Halloumi salad (lisshomemadedelights.wordpress.com)
- Griddled Cypressa Halloumi Cheese with Minted Chick Pea Salad (millasrecipes.wordpress.com)
- LOVE life Mediterranean roasted halloumi with basil dressing (millasrecipes.wordpress.com)