An odd BUT indeed low-fat dessert / snack ! You will only need an apple, water, sugar, lemon, cinnamon 🙂
- Wash and then slice an apple ( I mean … hyper thin slices – see pics ).
- Dip each slice in a bowl with water , the juice of a lemon and 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Place the slices on a layer of kitchen paper, so that the excess water is absorbed.
- On a sheet pan, place a layer of oven ( baking ) paper.
- Place the apple slices on it, sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the slices get dry and crispy [ someone told me that it is better to place them in the upper part of the oven, very close to the grill to make them crispier ]
- If they are not sweet enough for you, sprinkle some more sugar on top.
If you have any question, let me know 😉